USA Ribbon Flag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Offray double face satin – red and white
- 22” Wooden dowel
- 8 ½”x11” piece of denim
- Silver iron-on studs
- Tacky glue
- Iron and pressing surface
- Cut 60” strips of ribbon and lace.
- Cut one 42” strip of white lace.
- Glue 60” ribbons and lace on to the dowel so that there is approx. 30” on either side.
- Glue the 8 ½”x11” square of denim to the dowel, which will only be see on the front.
- Fuse the studs to the denim.
- Glue 42” strip of white lace across the dowel to finish your flag, letting short ends (approx. 10”) hand on either side.