Using Vinyl Wall Art Phrases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV Vinyl Wall Quote
- Masking tape
- Tape measure, ruler & level
- Applicator, enclosed in DCWV Vinyl Wall Quotes package
Before application, clean wall surface to remove dust or grease. Unroll the Vinyl Wall Quote and let it sit until flattened. Once it is flat, lay on an even surface with paper side up. Smooth the quote with the included plastic applicator to ensure the letters are sticking to the transfer paper.
- Use a tape measure or ruler to determine the exact wall area where quote will be placed.
- Attach small pieces of masking tape to the wall to ensure the quote remains in position.
- Before peeling off the shiny white backing paper, rub the surface of white transfer tape to ensure proper adhesion.
- Flip vinyl upside down and carefully peel backing paper away from the quote.
- Once the protective sheet is removed, carefully lay it onto the wall.
- Rub the enclosed plastic applicator across the vinyl to remove any air bubbles. The amount of rubbing will depend on the amount of texture on the wall.
- Slowly remove the cover sheet, making sure the letters adhere to the wall.
- After cover sheet is removed, rub vinyl on wall with finger.
- To remove Vinyl Wall Quote, simply heat it with a hair dryer and peel it off.
- To personalize your quote, cut words apart then stack in rows or place at an angle.
- Vinyl Wall Quotes can be arranged around windows and doors and on most wallpaper.