1/4" seam allowance used.
CUTTING:2 -17"x24-1/2"- bag and lining2 – 8" circles – bottom and lining1 – 7"x24-1/2" - pocket
1. Make narrow hem in top edge of pocket.
2. Lay pocket RS up on bag having sides and bottom even.
3. Baste pocket along edges, clip to stitching.
4. Divide pocket into fourths, mark sewing lines.
5. Sew pocket to bag from top to bottom along lines
6. Fold bag in half RST and sew down 3-1/4", skip 3/4", continue to bottom.
7. For cord opening, press seam open and edge stitch opening.
8. Stitch bottom circle to bag.
9. Fold bag lining in half RST and sew, leaving and opening for turning.
10. Stitch bottom lining circle to bag lining.
11. With RST, sew lining to bag top.
12. Turn RS out, slipstitch lining opening closed, and press lining to inside.
13. To form casing, mark and stitch 4" down from top, then again 3-1/4" down.
14. Insert cording through hole and knot ends.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>