Vacation Countdown Chalkboard
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Success®:Disney® CruiseDisney® Mickey Family Die-Cut Cardstock
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dry Adhesive Dispenser
- Red acrylic paint
- Paper towel
- Black ink
- Protected work surface
1. Wet a paper towel slightly and dip in acrylic paint. Wipe wooden chalkboard frame. Continue wiping until all excess paint is removed and wood is "stained." Allow to dry.
2. Ink the edges of the wood with black ink to distress.
3. Write permanent message on chalkboard with chalk and spray with sealer.
4. Add title, dimensional stickers and die-cuts as shown.
5. Change the countdown number daily.