1. Stamp Dream Text in Black ink on 2- 2-3/16"x9-1/2" panels of Teal cardstock and 2 – 2-3/16"x5" panels of Teal Cardstock.
2. Wrap long teal strips around front and back of box bottom and glue with Zip Dry Paper Glue. Add shorter strips on sides with Zip Dry.
3. Stamp Fresh Bloom with VersaMark™ ink all over a 5"x8-1/2" panel of Kraft cardstock to create a random background.
4. Glue stamped Kraft Panel to box lid with Zip Dry.
5. Stamp Fresh Bloom in Black once each on yellow, orange, and teal cardstock and cut out with scissors.
6. Bend petals of flowers slightly for dimension and glue to box lid as shown using Zip Dry in centers of flowers.
7. Stamp Cherish Dream in black ink on a white panel of cardstock and trim in an irregular shape.
8. Layer white greeting panel on a teal cardstock panel and trim around it to create layered greeting. Adhere to box lid with Zip Dry.
Scrapbook for Summer Memories:
1. Fold one 8-1/8"x9" panel of Kraft cardstock in half to form first two pages.
2. On a second panel 8-1/8"x11" score cardstock at 4-1/2" and 9" along the 11" side.
3. Overlap the two scored panels by one entire section and glue in place with Zip Dry to create 3 "accordion" folded panels with a 2" tab extending.
4. Adhere a 4-1/2"x8-1/8" panel of Kraft cardstock to the 2" tab to complete the accordion folded scrapbook.
5. Fold scrapbook shut. Top panel will be page 1 with page 2 on the back side of page 1, page 3 facing page 2, and pages 4 & 5 facing each other. The back side of page 5 can be glued into box bottom when completed. More pages could be added as necessary, or one page could be used as journaling if fewer photos are available.
6. Print pictures and layer on coordinating cardstock as shown. Sizes will depend on picture cropping. For simplest version print all photos at 4"x6" and layer on to 4-1/4"x6-1/4" colored cardstock.
7. For Page 1: Stamp Jumprope Kiddo in black ink on a 2-1/4"x3-3/8" panel of white cardstock. Color with colored pencils. Layer on a 2-1/2"x3-5/8" panel of teal cardstock. Punch two orange and one yellow circles with 5/8" circle punch and glue below stamped panel. Adhere 2" of folded ribbon or twill tape below picture to help remove pages from box.
8. For Page 2: Stamp Skateboard Kiddo in black ink on a 2-1/2"x3-1/2" panel of white cardstock. Color with colored pencils. Layer stamped panel on a 2-3/4"x3-3/4" panel of orange cardstock. Glue 3-3/4"x1/4" strips of orange cardstock under the right side of stamped panel.
9. For Page 3: Adhere a 7-7/8"x4-1/4" panel of yellow cardstock to entire page. Adhere photo on left side of yellow panel. Stamp Bee Buddies in black ink on punched 2" scalloped white circle. Color bugs with colored pencils. Adhere stamped panel to yellow panel to right of photo.
10. For Page 4: Adhere a 7-7/8"x4-1/4" panel of orange cardstock to entire page. Adhere photo on left side of orange panel. Stamp Changito Pair in black ink on a punched 2" scalloped white circle. Color with colored pencils. Layer stamped panel on an additional 2" scalloped circle of teal cardstock as shown. Punch two yellow and one teal smaller circles and adhere below stamped panel.
11. For Page 5: Layer photo on appropriate sized teal cardstock panel and glue to page on right side. Stamp Fresh Bloom in black ink on yellow cardstock and cut out with scissors. Glue flower to left side of photo.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.