SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies
- Petite Heart Treat Mold
- 15.25"x10.25" Medium Non-Stick Cookie Pan
- Candy Melts: raspberry flavored dark cocoa, red, pink
- 15" Parchment Paper Triangles
- 4.5 lbs Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- White & Pink Sugar Pearls
- Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
- Red & Pink Sugars
- Fresh raspberries
1. Make candy hearts. Place treat mold on cookie pan for better stability. Melt raspberry-flavored dark cocoa Candy Melts according to package directions. Use a cut parchment bag and melted candy to fill cavities of petite heart treat mold half full. Use a cut parchment bag and decorator icing to pipe a small amount icing inside fresh raspberry. Position raspberry upside down in icing. Add more melted candy to fill mold. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set. Unmold by turning mold over on a soft cloth and tapping gently to release.
2. Add details. Melt red and pink Candy Melts according to package directions. Use cut parchment bag and melted candy to pipe swirls and to attach Sugar Pearls and jumbo hearts. Use cut parchment bags and melted candy to outline and fill in heart shapes and pipe lines. Sprinkle with red and pink sugar. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
Tip: Parchment bags produce a fine point for detailed decorating