Valentine Cork Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylics: Bubblegum Pink, Poodleskirt Pink, Warm White
- DecoArt® Multi-Purpose Sealer
- 6" cork squares
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Wood pushpins
- “X" & “O" glitter chipboard letters
- Saw tooth hanger
- White glue
1. Seal wood surface with Multi-Purpose Sealer; lightly sand.
2. Paint wood hearts alternating Bubblegum Pink and Poodleskirt Pink.
3. Paint edges of wood hearts White Birch.
4. Add dots in contrasting pink to Bubblegum Pink and Poodleskirt Pink hearts.
5. Place cork squares under wood hearts and trace along edge.
6. Cut out design with sharp scissors, trimming off pieces. Cork may fray a bit. Glue hearts in place.
7. Add X and O chipboard letters and glue into place.
8. When dry, add hanger.
9. Paint pushpins colors of choice.