Valentine Puppy Love Pal
SUPPLIES AND TOOLS:
- 2 oz Sculpey III clay blocks: Tan, Vanilla, Black, Red Hot Red, Bbrown, Stonewash Blue
- Small heart-shaped cutter
- Black permanent marker
- Acrylic clay roller
- Super Slicer clay blade
- Metal baking sheet or oven-proof glass
- Oven or craft oven
- Knead clay for 2 minutes. Do not place uncured clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Wash hands after use.
- Refer to the pieces photo. Use tan clay to mold the body, front legs, back legs, tail, head, neck & ears.
- Use Stonewash Blue clay strip for the collar. Form a flat oval shape for the chest & a circle eye patch with Vanilla. Make tiny black pupils & small fat triangle for the nose. Use Red Hot Red clay for the flat circle tongue and two small hearts. The rope handle is 2 strings of brown clay, rolled together & flattened on the ends.
- Attach oval chest to body, add front & back legs. Press lines in feet with toothpick.
- Add neck. Push piece of toothpick into neck and body for stability. Attach head.
- Cut and shape mouth with Super Slicer clay blade. Attach tongue. Sculpt small line to nose and tiny holes for freckles. Add nose, eyes, ears, collar and tail. Assemble heart pieces & position in mouth.
- Baking should be done by an adult. Bake on a metal baking sheet or oven-proof glass at 275°F for 15 minutes per 1/4" thickness. Do not microwave. Do not over-bake. Allow to cool before handling.
- When cool, write message on heart with permanent marker.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11028
Available for U.S. Shipping Only