Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Floracraft
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Pin one end of the boa to the top of the ball. Wrap completely around the ball, pinning again where you started, dividing the ball in half. Cut the boa at the pin.
2. To cover the two bare sides, pin one end of the remaining boa at the top of the ball and again at the bottom. Continue pinning at top and bottom in a zigzag pattern to completely cover the side of the ball. Repeat for other side.
3. Cut little foam feet from the pink foam sheet and glue and pin in place.
4. Cut the chenille stem in half then wrap each half tightly around a pencil to coil. Glue the antenna into the top of the ball. Glue heart stickers to the top of the antenna.
5. Glue the eyes about 3/4" apart just below the antenna.
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.