SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Solid colored & patterned cardstock
- Glue or double-stick tape
- EK Tools™ Large Heart Punch
- Chalk it Now™:
- Black & White and Natural Twine
- Pattern Heart Die-Cut Cardstock
- White Chalk
- Jolee’s Boutique® Hearts Repeat Embellishments
- Adhesive – tape or glue
1. Cut a 10" diameter cardstock circle. Remove inside of circle to create wreath base.
2. Punch out 45 hearts from colored and patterned paper of choice.
3. Fold each heart in half.
4. Tape or glue three hearts together to form a dimensional heart. Create 15 dimensional hearts.
5. Using 12" of Black & White Twine, make a 4" loop and tape or glue it to the back of the cardstock ring for hanging. Leave excess twine dangling from center of wreath.
6. Tape or glue a heart shape die-cut from Pattern Heart Die-cut Cardstock tape or glue the heart shape die-cut to the dangling twine.
7. Make bow with Twine and adhere bow and one Heart Repeat Embellishments to the heart.
8. Use chalk to write Valentine’s Day message.