Valentine's Arrow Pencils
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pack of pencils
- Design Master® Spray Paint, Premium Metals: Rose Gold
- Felt in assorted colors
- Twine or string
- Scrapbook paper in assorted colors
- Masking tape
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Tape off the eraser end of each pencil. Spray the pencils with the Rose Gold spray paint. Allow to dry before removing tape.
- To print the templates, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Trace the arrow templates into the felt, cutting out two of each shape. Repeat for the back of arrow shape.
- Hot glue around the edges of the heart shape, and place the other heart on top of it.
- Hot glue a line 3/4" from each side of the back arrow piece. Place the coordinating piece on top. Cut fringe on the sides of the end piece approximately 1/4" thick.
- Place the felt pieces on either end of the pencil.
- Trace the tag template onto a piece of scrapbook paper and cut it out. Cut a length of twine. String one end through the tag hole, and tie it to the pencil.