1. Cut two 11" x 14" pieces of fabric and interfacing for front and back.
2. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse interfacing to WS of front and back.
3. Trace heart onto paper side of Heat'n Bond.
4. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse Heat'n Bond to wrong side of heart fabric; cut out heart.
5. Center heart and fuse to RS of front.
6. Cut 2 of heart pocket and interfacing; fuse interfacing to WS of pocket pieces.
7. With WST, fold trim piece together; pin to top edge or RS of pocket front.
8. With RST, sew top edge of pocket front to back. All seams are to be 1/4".
9. Turn and press pocket with edges even and trim to front.
10. Pin pocket to heart (Note: pocket is slightly larger than heart.)
11. Machine embroider all around heart as shown.
12. Cut 2 ties 36" x 2-1/2".
13. With WST, press tie in half, open and press edges to center; refold in half and edge stitch.
14. Repeat with second tie.
15. Fold each tie in half and baste to front 2-1/2" in from edges.
16. With WST, stitch front to back; leaving an opening in the bottom for turning.
17. Clip corners and turn RS out.
18. Press; slip stitch opening closed.
19. Edge stitch all around.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>