1. Fold sheet of white cardstock in half to create a 5"x7" card.
2. Using a scrap piece of paper, cut a 1" heart out to use as a pattern. Using this pattern, cut seven hearts out of the scrapbooking paper.
3. Glue the seven hearts onto the front of the card to create the “L". Allow to dry 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut seven hearts out of vellum using the same heart pattern.
5. Hand sew the vellum hearts onto the scrapbooking paper hearts, sewing them down the center of the hearts. Fold the vellum hearts down the center to give dimension to the card.
6. Using the Sharpie® Paint Marker, write in script “ove" onto the card and allow writing to dry 1-2 minutes.
7. Trace the “ove" with hand stitching.
8. Cut a piece of turquoise paper measuring 10"x7". Fold in half to measure 5"x7". Glue to the inside of the card to cover the hand-sewing knots, this will create a smooth writing surface. Allow to dry 10-15 minutes.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>