Valentine's Day Ribbon Heart Hair Clip
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1 Spool of Offray Ribbon Grosgrain Red 3/8”
1 Spool of Offray Ribbon Grosgrain Shocking Pink 3/8”
1 Spool of Offray Ribbon Grosgrain White 3/8”
Two 2-1/4” Metal Alligator Hair Clips
Hot Glue/Glue Gun
1. Cut two 3-3/4” pieces of White Grosgrain.
2. Use these pieces to line the inside and outside of the hair clip, securing with hot glue.
3. Cut four 2-1/2” pieces of White Grosgrain, these will be the inner loops for the 2 hearts.
4. Cut four 4” pieces of Shocking Pink Grosgrain, these will be the middle loops for the 2 hearts.
5. Cut four 5” pieces of Red Grosgrain, these will be the outer loops for the 2 hearts.
6. Beginning with the 2-1/2” piece of White Grosgrain, fold in half, securing ends with a small dot of hot glue.
7. Using the 4” piece of Shocking Pink Grosgrain, fold in half around White Grosgrain loop, securing ends with small dots of hot glue.
8. Repeat the process with the 5” piece of Red Grosgrain.
9. Using a small dot of hot glue, glue two finished heart halves together.
10. Using a 1” piece of Red Grosgrain, wrap around heart point to hide any extra glue and make a clean surface for white bow.
11. Using a 5” piece of White Grosgrain, make a tiny bow and glue to point of heart.
12. Glue Finished Heart to top of hair clip.
13. Repeat for second hair clip.