Valentine's Sweet Treats-Brownies with Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:Tube Heart Pan10"x16" Cooling Grid12-Cup Mini Muffin PanMini Valentine Baking Cups4.5 lbs. White Ready-To-Use Decorator IcingIcing Colors: Rose, Christmas Red, Red-RedCake Decorating Tips 2A, 3, 6, 812" Disposable Decorating BagsValentine Nonpareils
- Favorite brownie recipe or mix
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
- Sour cherry candies
Note: Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red icing colors for red color shown
1. Bake brownie in tube pan following recipe directions. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
2. Bake mini cupcakes in baking cups following recipe directions. Allow to cool completely.
3. Decorate mini cupcakes. Tint portion of decorator icing rose. Use tip 2A and rose-tinted icing to pipe swirls on top of cupcakes. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Position one sour cherry candy on each cupcake.
4. Decorate heart-shaped brownie. Tint portions of decorator icing light rose, rose and red. Use tips 3, 6, and 8 and colored icings to pipe stripes on edge of brownie. Position cupcakes on brownie.