Vase Pedestal Cake Stand
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Home Decor Chalk Finish: White Adirondack
- Large glass plate
- Cake dome
- Flat brush 1/4” – 1/2”
- Rubbing alcohol and cloth
- Fine sandpaper
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Water basin, soap, water
1. Wash vase with mild soap and water. Allow to dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Apply one coat of White Adirondack and allow to dry. Refer to bottle instructions for dry time.
3. Apply second coat of paint if needed and allow to dry.
4. Lightly sand vase until desired weathered look is reach.
5. Turn glass plate over and glue top of vase to center of plate with adhesive glue.
Use a ceramic plate for a different look.