Vellum Blooms & Butterflies Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Anna Griffin Vellum Flowers 3D Embellishments
- Anna Griffin Vellum Butterflies 3D Embellishments
- 5" x 7" red card base
- 4" x 6" kraft dot card layer
- Ivory metallic cardstock
- Anna Griffin Fretwork Cutting Dies
- Anna Griffin 5" x 7" embossing folder
- Personal embossing and die cutting machine
- Embossing and die cutting plates
- Die cutting rubber mat
- Double-sided adhesive
- Foam adhesive
- Using a personal embossing and die cutting machine, emboss the 5" x 7" card base with a pattern of choice.
- Using double-sided adhesive, add the 4" x 6" kraft dot card layer to the card base.
- Cut and emboss the Grace Medallion Fretwork die out of metallic ivory cardstock and add to the card using foam adhesive.
- Use the Vellum Butterflies 3D Embellishments to construct three small butterflies and one large butterfly by attaching a vellum layer to a coordinating cardstock layer with foam adhesive. Adhere to the card.
- Use the Vellum Flowers 3D Embellishments to create one large flower by attaching a small vellum layer to a large vellum layer and adding a coordinating flower center. Adhere to the card.
- Add a sentiment flag using double-sided adhesive to finish the card.