SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® metal rhinestone flower connector (4 pks)
- Cousin® gunmetal connectors with rhinestones (3 pks)
- Gunmetal 4mm jump rings (19 pc)
- Gunmetal 6mm jump ring (1 pc)
- Gunmetal lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Gunmetal extender chain (3")
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Use 4mm jump rings to link three connectors together. Repeat to make a second set of three, which will be used along the back side of the necklace.
2. Use 4mm jump rings to alternately link a large rhinestone connector to a small connector. Repeat until there are 7 large connectors and 6 small connectors.
3. Use 4mm jump rings to attach a set of three connectors (from step 1) to an end large connector. Repeat for the other side of the necklace.
4. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach a 3" extender chain length to the end of a small connector group.
5. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the lobster claw clasp to the last small connector at the other end of the necklace.