Vertical Holiday Door or Wall Hanging
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pine with pinecones
- 1 pair of ice skates
- 2 holly with pine & pinecones
- Two 8" mini grapevine wreaths
- 2 pine branches with snow
- 1 pine branch with pine cones
- 1 roll Panacea® burlap
- 1 pkg. Panacea® dark brown cloth-covered wire
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutter & scissors
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Wire wreaths together to form a snowman.
2. Wire metal loop in center on the pinecones.
3. Form a loop with wire to hang on top wreath.
4. Starting in the center, wire and glue first pine branch above top.
5. Wire and glue skates in place.
6. Trim holly and glue in place.
7. Trim second pine branch and glue where added fullness is desired.
8. Form a tube with a long piece of burlap. Glue edge of one side. Snake throughout creating loops in focal area. Wire and glue in place.
9. Trim pine branches with snow. Glue in place.