ICING COLOR TINTS:
Use Color Right base colors and QuickCount™ color formulas to tint icing in the following shades:
• 6 cups Medium Pink (formula 243 [3 BK + 12 P])
• 2 cups Light Pink (formula 510 [1 BK + 2 C])
• 2 cups Dark Pink (formula 7423 [1 BK + 20 R + 5 P])
• 2 cups Light Teal (formula 627 [2 BK + 3 B + 1 Y])
• 2 cups Teal (formula 7472 [1 BR + 8 B + 2 Y])
• 2 cups Green (formula 7494 [3 BR + 2 B + 3 Y])
1. Make layered cakes. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake three 8" cake layers, and allow to cool.
2. Tint decorator icing following color formulas above.
3. Level, torte, fill and stack 8" layers on a cake circle for a 3-layer cake, 5" high.
4. Ice cake smooth. Use spatula and medium pink icing to ice cake smooth. Use spatula to swirl icing on cake top.
5. Decorate cake. Starting at top edge, use toothpick to mark lines around cake 1" apart. Use tip 104, a cut disposable decorating bag and tinted icing to pipe two petals with narrow end of tip against cake; first petal piped from the left and the other from the right. Pipe another two petals with a different colored icing, and continue alternating colors around the edge of the cake. For remaining 11 rows, pipe two-petal design, alternating two different colored icings.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.