SupplieS & ToolS:
26" small, flat copper chain
Twenty-two 4mm copper jump rings
Two 3-strand copper bars
Copper toggle clasp, 1 set
1. Trim the top and bottom loops off of the copper/black accent.
2. Cut four 2" and six 2" lengths of chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each end of each chain.
3. Attach the chains in the following order to each 3-strand bar: a 2" chain and a 2" chain to the first loop, a
2" chain to the middle loop, then a 2" chain and a 2" chain to the third loop.
4. Connect the other end of each chain to the sides of the accent.
5. Use a jump ring to attach each 3-strand bar to one part of the toggle clasp.
Created by Cousin Corporation of America