1. Choose three different papers from the Victorian Parlour Glitter Paper Pad and Foil Paper Pack.
2. Divide the wood letter into three sections and cover those sections with three papers, matching the papers at their edges. Adhere papers to wood letter.
3. Flip the letter over. Trim off the excess paper from around the edges of the letter. Using the ink pad, ink the edges of the paper to add a distressed look and to hide the rough edges of the cut paper.
4. To cover the edges where the papers meet, use a strand of pearls from Pearl Gem Strips and adhere over the seam. For the other exposed seam, use Pearl and Lace Accents.
5. To add some dimension, choose a few coordinating flowers from the Floral Punch-out Pad and layer them, adding in a Crocheted Flower for texture. To add some definition to the paper flowers, ink the edges.
6. Cut a pearl from the Pearl Gem Strips and stick it in the center of the flower. Peel off a few Flocked Stickers and stick them under the flower as leaves.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.