Vintage Aquamarine Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter - Aquamarine
- Wooden pedestal frame
- Vintage rhinestone button or embellishment
- Scrapbook paper or old book page
- Craft glue
- Hot glue
- Assorted size flower punches
1. Refer to project photo for instruction reference.
2. Cover entire frame with craft glue and Aquamarine glitter, let dry.
3. Cut a few assorted flowers from scrapbook paper or an old book page.
4. Tie a bow around top of pedestal with ribbon.
5. Arrange paper flowers together, secure with glue.
6. Glue rhinestone or other vintage embellishment to center of paper flower.
7. Glue flower to center of bow.
8. Add photos or collage pictures inside frame as desired.