1. Create a card base using patterned paper.
2. Die-cut Birdcage out of cream-colored mat board.
3. Lightly ink a portion of the Birdcage using distress ink.
4. Embellish the Birdcage with glitter.
5. Adhere the Birdcage to the front of the card as shown.
6. Die-cut Bird out of patterned paper.
7. Lightly ink the edges of the Bird and adhere to the bottom of the Birdcage.
8. Die-cut Flourishes out of cream cardstock and adhere to the card as shown.
9. Die-cut two Flowers out of patterned paper and lightly ink each Flower.
10. Layer the Flowers together and adhere to the front of the card as shown.
11. Adhere a small button to the center of the Flower.
12. Embellish card with metal findings and ribbon.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>