Vintage Birdcage Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® Vagabond by Tim Holtz® or Sizzix® BigKick
- Sizzix Bigz™ Dies: Caged Bird by Tim Holtz®; Elegant Flourishes by Tim Holtz; Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz®
- Colored Cardstock
- Mat Board
- Metal Findings: Ideology by Tim Holtz®
- Patterned Paper
1. Create a card base using patterned paper.
2. Die-cut Birdcage out of cream-colored mat board.
3. Lightly ink a portion of the Birdcage using distress ink.
4. Embellish the Birdcage with glitter.
5. Adhere the Birdcage to the front of the card as shown.
6. Die-cut Bird out of patterned paper.
7. Lightly ink the edges of the Bird and adhere to the bottom of the Birdcage.
8. Die-cut Flourishes out of cream cardstock and adhere to the card as shown.
9. Die-cut two Flowers out of patterned paper and lightly ink each Flower.
10. Layer the Flowers together and adhere to the front of the card as shown.
11. Adhere a small button to the center of the Flower.
12. Embellish card with metal findings and ribbon.