SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9' jumbo clothespin
- Green cardstock
- 2" wood disk
- Small snowflake
- Tinsel garland
- Tinsel chenille stem
- 2mm jute
- Sticky-back glittered Foamies® craft foam sheet
- Red acrylic paint
- Gold metallic paint
- Foam brush
- Pop Dots adhesives
- Low-temp hot glue & glue gun
- Scoring board
- Sticker or old Christmas card image
1. Paint clothespin red & 2" disk gold. Allow to dry.
2. Follow instructions in scoring board to create a 3Â½" paper medallion from green cardstock.
3. Cut 1/2" strips of glittered Foamies® craft foam. Apply to clothespin in candy cane pattern.
4. Tie random lengths of jute to bells. Glue ends to front of clothespin.
5. Glue medallion over ends of jute & the gold 2" disk onto medallion.
6. Cut an image from an old Christmas card or use a sticker & pop dot to the 2" disk.
7. Embellish with 4" tinsel garland, snowflake, rhinestone & chenille stem around the 2" disk.