1. Color large background stamp with Stamper’s Big Brush Pen (Cold Grey III). Stamp onto white cardstock. Let dry.
2. Simply apply GelatosTM Colors by gliding it across the paper in layers. Start with the lightest GelatosTM Colors in the center and add darker colors around the edges of the cardstock. Blend colors using a damp cloth.
3. Die cut flowers from white cardstock. Color with Stamper’s Big Brush Pens. Let dry.
4. Lightly mist flowers with water. While wet, crumple flowers into tiny balls. Let sit, crumpled, for about one minute. Carefully unfold flowers and apply heat with a heat gun until dry. Paper will stiffen and curl while drying.
5. Adhere all layers to scrapbook page using liquid glue and dimensional adhesive. Add sticker embellishments.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >