Vintage Floral Shadow Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sparrow Innovations Make It Love It:
- Wooden Shadow Box - Square
- Miniatures - Guitar
- Miniatures - Flamingo
- Miniatures - White Lawn Chair
- Miniatures -Potted Topiary
- Miniatures - Hat with Flower
- Advantus/Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter Stacker - Aquamarine
- Gold craft paint
- Craft moss
- Silk flower greenery
- Small pebbles
- Vintage postcards (or desired images)
- Scrapbook paper
- Craft glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to project photo for reference.
1. Paint entire box with gold paint and allow to dry.
2. Cut paper to fit inside of box, glue into place.
3. Cover inside bottom of box with craft glue and Aquamarine Glitter. Allow to dry.
4. Glue postcard pictures onto paper.
5. Glue moss to back of box bottom.
6. Glue pebbles to bottom of box.
7. Glue silk stems into corner to create greenery.
8. Place Potted Topiary, Flamingo, Lawn Chair, and Guitar into scene and glue into place.
9. Place Hat with Flower on Guitar.