Vintage Hat Redo
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Vintage hat
- Grosgrain ribbon
- ¼ yard of Fabric, to compliment hat
- Lace, assorted small pieces
- Beads, buttons or old jewelry pieces
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Start with an old vintage hat. Cut fabric into a rectangle the width of hat. Press edges under and sew band to hat.
2. Make a bow from grosgrain ribbon, to place at back of hatband. Stitch in place.
3. Stitch together several small pieces of lace. Add beads, buttons or old jewelry to create a brooch.
4. Stitch in place on hat.