1. Cut natural duck cloth, 1 - 20"x20" piece, 2 - 13"x20" pieces.
2. Iron fabric to remove any wrinkles.
3. Fold over the long edge of the 13"x20" piece of natural duck cloth twice, to create a 1/2" clean edge.
4. Use an iron to press the clean edge.
5. Sew a 1/4" seam allowance along the clean edge on both 13x20" pieces of natural duck cloth.
6. Place the 20"x20" piece of fabric on a flat work surface.
7. Place both of the 13"x20" pieces of natural duck cloth face down on top of the 20x20" piece.
8. Pin all sides.
9. Sew around all edges with a 1" seam allowance.
10. Trim all corners, and extra threads.
11. Turn right side out.
Vintage Inspired Christmas Pillow Design:
1. Design vintage inspired quote.
2. Cut out design on freezer paper or craft vinyl using a Cricut® Explore™ or Silhouette Cameo®. Use an X-Acto® knife if a machine is not available. When cutting freezer paper, it should be shiny side down on cutting surface.
3. Weed any portions of the design stencil you created and set aside. Save small inside pieces of lettering, as they will be needed later.
4. Place scrap cardboard inside pillow cover, and set the cover face up on a hard work surface.
5. Center vintage inspired quote stencil on the pillow cover front. If using vinyl remove backing and press firmly. If using freezer paper place it shiny side down and use a medium / no steam iron to press the stencil to the fabric.
6. Be sure to add any small inside letter details that were set aside.
7. Mix gray paint and fabric painting medium together, use a 2-to-1 ratio as per package instructions.
8. With a foam brush and gray paint carefully dab paint over the top and bottom section of the quote. Be sure to leave the middle portion of the quote unpainted. It is necessary to have two coats of paint.
9. Remove freezer paper or craft vinyl when paint is dry.
1. Create focus word inÂ cutting machine software or on your computer.
2. Iron heat n' bond to back side of red duck cloth fabric per package instructions.
3. Place red duck cloth Heat n' Bond® side down on a cutting machine mat if using a Cricut® Explore™ or Silhouette Cameo®.
4. Follow machine instructions to cut design.
5. If not using a cutting machine print design or word on to a piece of paper. Trace on to fabric with pen or marker, then cut with scissors.
6. Center fabric letters in pillow design, use iron to press and activate Heat n' Bond®.
7. Either hand stitch or use a sewing machine to go around each letter with a contrasting thread.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>