1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
2. Using the Stocking template cut out fabric to make the stocking.
3. Fold and pin 1/2" at the top of the stocking down to make a clean edge.
4. Pin two pieces of the stocking shape fabric together.
5. Sew the pieces together by sewing about 1/4" in from the outer edge.
6. Turn stocking right side out.
7. Embellish the top of the stocking, using the variety of ribbons and trims.
8. Using 3" of ribbon, hot glue a loop together, then glue it to the inside the stocking to create a loop, that way the stocking can be hung.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.