1. Wash jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Apply several coats of Vintage Mustard and Salmon Coral to jars. Allow dry time between coats.
3. Lightly sand dried jars with sandpaper until weathered appearance is reached.
4. Apply light coat of clear wax to jars and allow to dry. Refer to bottle for drying instructions.
5. Paint wood tags and jar lid inserts with Java.
6. Cut burlap for insert and glue lace where desired.
7. Buff cured wax with soft cloth.
8. Glue resin flowers to tags. Attach jump rings to tags.
9. Tie jute around neck of jars along with tags.
10. Place lid on jars.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>