1. Wash jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Apply several coats of Vintage Mustard and Salmon Coral to jars. Allow dry time between coats.
3. Lightly sand dried jars with sandpaper until weathered appearance is reached.
4. Apply light coat of clear wax to jars and allow to dry. Refer to bottle for drying instructions.
5. Paint wood tags and jar lid inserts with Java.
6. Cut burlap for insert and glue lace where desired.
7. Buff cured wax with soft cloth.
8. Glue resin flowers to tags. Attach jump rings to tags.
9. Tie jute around neck of jars along with tags.
10. Place lid on jars.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.