Idea Market Vintage Inspired Mason Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt&® Home Decor:Chalk Paint: Vintage Mustard, Salmon Coral, JavaWax – Clear
- Plaid&® Inspired Classics&™ Resin Charms – Flower Cabochons Neutrals
- Loew-Cornell&® Transform Mason wooden tags
- Mason Ball&® jars
- Soft cloth
- Large jump rings
- Flat brush 1/2"
- Foam plates
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
1. Wash jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Apply several coats of Vintage Mustard and Salmon Coral to jars. Allow dry time between coats.
3. Lightly sand dried jars with sandpaper until weathered appearance is reached.
4. Apply light coat of clear wax to jars and allow to dry. Refer to bottle for drying instructions.
5. Paint wood tags and jar lid inserts with Java.
6. Cut burlap for insert and glue lace where desired.
7. Buff cured wax with soft cloth.
8. Glue resin flowers to tags. Attach jump rings to tags.
9. Tie jute around neck of jars along with tags.
10. Place lid on jars.