Vintage-Look Wall Frames
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Three 3"x3" Wood frames
- Lace, 1/8 yd each: white, black, pink
- Faux pearl strands
- Aleene's items:
- Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage
- Original Tacky Glue
- Tulip Glam-It-Up! Clear Iron-On crystals
- Plastic plate
For best results, please read all manufacturer's instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for design placement of all items.
- Cut all colors of lace into long strips.
- Squeeze a small puddle of Collage Pauge onto plate. Brush Collage Pauge onto first wood frame. Wrap lace strips around frame, pressing lace onto frame to adhere. Brush Collage Pauge over lace. Repeat steps to cover other two frames with lace. Let frames dry.
- Place crystals randomly on frames then adhere with Tacky Glue. Let dry.
- To create hangers, turn frames over and glue strands of faux pearls onto back. Let dry before hanging.