Vintage-Look Bridal Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue Moon items: 1 pkg Wave link chain
- 1 pkg Small cable chain, 1 pkg Large wide cable chain
- 1 strand Black Diamond beads
- Beyond Beautiful items: 1 pkg 8mm Silver-flecked crystal beads
- 1 Pendant, silver
- 1 Locket, silver
- Darice Smokey Silver crystal antique mix, 2 strands
- 1 Clasp set, silver
- Crimp beads, silver
- 6mm Jump rings, silver
- 1" Headpins, silver
- 1-1/2" & 2" Eyepins, silver
- Jewelry glue
- Tiger tail
- Round-nose pliers
- Bent-nose pliers
- Crimp tool
- Wire cutters
- Old wedding photo for locket
- Jewelry glue
- Glue locket to center of silver pendant. Set aside.
- Cut 2 pieces of wave link chain each 14" long.
- Attach one end of each piece of chain to clasp using pliers and 6mm jump rings.
- Attach opposite ends of chain to same 6mm jump ring. Attach pendant to center jump ring.
- Cut a piece of wide cable chain approx 1" long. Attach one jump ring to one end. Attach jump ring to clasp.
- Attach a bead to opposite end using an eyepin.
- Continue to construct 17" beaded chain, varying lengths of chain and beads using eyepins.
- Attach end of 17" beaded chain to jump ring and then to clasp.
- Cut a piece of tiger tail 17" long. Attach one end of tiger tail to the same jump ring that is already attached to clasp. Use a crimp bead and crimp tool to attach. Trim excess wire.
- String a mix of beads approximately 14". Attach the opposite end to the jump ring on the other side of necklace.
- Cut a piece of small cable chain 19" long. Attach jump rings at both ends of chain and attach to jump rings on necklace.
- Make 5 bead dangles using 1" headpins and small beads of your choice. Center and attach the bead dangles to the 19" small cable chain.