Vintage Office Bulletin Board
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tombow:Mono Multi Liquid GlueMono Aqua Liquid GlueRemovable AdhesivePower Tabs
- Burlap memo board
- 1/2' wide cotton Lace trim
- Jute twine
- Kraft cardstock
- Punches – 1' circle, 2' circle
- Matching fabric
- Crushed glass glitter
- T Keys
- Wooden clothespins
- Flat-topped tacks
1. Apply Mono Multi Liquid Glue around frame and let dry clear. Add jute and lace
trim along the now dry and sticky adhesive. Add Mono Aqua Liquid Glue to the
corners to prevent the trims from unraveling.
2. Punch out 1"and 2" diameter circles from the kraft cardstock. Adhere down
temporarily onto scrap paper with the Removable Adhesive. Cover the circles with
Mono Multi Liquid Glue and let dry. When the adhesive is dry and sticky; finger
pleat around each circle with strips of burlap, lace and fabric strips. Layer the
circles together with Power Tabs. Add button center with a Power Tab.
3. Cover one side of the wooden clothespins with paper or glitter using Mono Aqua
Liquid Glue. Attach the finished clothespins to the frame with Power Tabs. Adhere
a penny to tacks using Power Tabs.