by Tori Spelling
1. Take a profile photograph of child and print it out on medium stock print paper.
2. Cut out the silhouette with scissors. Make sure to keep some nice details like wisps of hair or lashes to further personalize.
3. Place the cutout on a painting surface and paint black with a foam brush. Set aside to dry.
4. Paint wood plaque in the color of choice. 2 - 3 coats will be necessary for full coverage. Let dry.
5. Apply mod podge to the back of the cut out and place it in the center of the wood plaque, making sure to flatten it out evenly. Ensure all edges are glued down.
6. Once dry, apply mod podge in even vertical strokes over entire plaque. This will dry clear. Once dry, add more coats as needed.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.