Vintage Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV 12"x12" Metallics Stack
- DCWV 12"x12" Matchmaker Neutrals Cardstock Stack
- DCWV 12"x12" La Creme Stack
- 4 black brads
- 7"x5" photo
- La Creme Epoxy Sticker, Family, Alphabet
- Foam mount squares
- Use a sheet of Gold cardstock from the Metallics Stack for the background.
- Cut a black sheet from Matchmaker Neutrals Cardstock Stack to 11-9/16"x11-9/16" and adhere to the center of the background page.
- Cut the black stencil page from La Creme Stack to 11-1/4"x11-1/4" and adhere to the center of the black sheet.
- Attach the four brads to the four corners of 7"x5" photograph.
- Center and adhere the photo to 7-1/8"x5-1/8" black cardstock, then repeat on 7-7/16"x5-7/16" metallic gold paper. Refer to the photo for placement.
- Center and adhere matted photo first to the 8-3/16"x6-3/16" black flower paper, then the 8-5/16"x6-3/8" black cardstock and then to the 8-5/8"x6-5/8" metallic gold. Refer to the photo for placement.
- Adhere multi-layered matted photo to the right portion of the page 1" down from the top and 1" in from the right side of page.
- Center and adhere "Family" sticker with foam mount squares to the bottom of the matted photo.
- Adhere alphabet stickers for name below the matted photo.