Vintage Trellis Crown
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Artisan X-plorerâ„¢ Machine
- Foil Pack
- Petite Monarch
- Imperial Border
- Gold metallic acrylic paint
- Fine grit sanding block
- Spray or liquid adhesive
- 1/4" lace or ribbon
Finished size is 14Â½" dia. x 4" tall.
1. Attach pewter & gold foils to cardstock with spray or liquid adhesive.
2. Cut/emboss 2 Imperial Borders from gold foil. Distress with sanding block. Gently roll cut pieces on edge of table or surface to mold half-circle shape from each. Repeat using pewter foil with Petite Monarch die template.
3. Attach two Petite Monarch foil die cuts with liquid glue forming a circle.
4. Attach two Imperial Borders foil die cuts with liquid glue to lower edge of crown. Allow to dry.
5. Paint inside of crown with gold metallic paint.
6. Weave ribbon or lace through border.