Vintage Typewriter Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous®:Vintage Typewriter Wood StampDream Text Wood StampFran•táge Mica KitFran•táge Glass Glitter KitFran•táge Glamour Embossing Powder Kit
- Zip Dry™ paper glue
- VersaFine™ Black Onyx Ink
- Red, black, craft & ivory cardstock
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares
- Embossing heat tool
- Paper trimmer
1. Fold 8-1/2"x5-1/2" red cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Glue 5-1/4"x4" black cardstock to card front.
3. Stamp Dream Text on 5"x3-3/4" craft cardstock with black ink.
4. Sprinkle aged black embossing powder, Champagne glass glitter and Gilded Mica on top left corner.
5. Heat with the heat tool from underneath to set.
6. Repeat on bottom right corner.
7. Glue to the card front.
8. Stamp Typewriter at the bottom of 4-1/4"x2-7/8" ivory cardstock.
9. Cut in on the sides to the typewriter paper 2-3/4" from the bottom with a paper trimmer.
10. Cut off the top paper and trim around the “Just" paper with scissors.
11. Add embossing powder, glitter and mica as before to the top left and bottom right corners and heat.
12. Glue to 3"x3-1/8" black cardstock.
13. Adhere to the card front with dimensional adhesives.