SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Violet Leaf stack
- DCWV® 6"x6" Foil Cardstock stack
- 2 assorted 12"x12" coordinating solids
- 5/8" green ribbon
- Cricut® personal die cut machine with creative cards cartridge
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut the card base using the first coordinating solid. Select the square card set dial at 5-1/4" and cut away. Leave it at this setting so that all layers will cut accordingly.
2. Cut the other pieces needed to complete the flower. Start by cutting one layer from the turquoise flower paper. Cut two lattice pieces from the remaining solid cardstock sheet and one back lattice piece from a gold 6"x6" cardstock sheet. Fussy cut assorted flowers from the stack.
3. Fold the card and glue the flowered layer on top. Glue the gold piece in the center and lay the ribbon across it. Glue one lattice piece on top of it. Attach an additional lattice piece on top using adhesive foam squares to hold it in place. Adhere the fussy cut flowers in the lattice and tie the ribbon around the entire grouping on the front.
4. Write personalized message inside.