SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Violet Leaf stack
- Magnet board
- Spray paint
- Small notepad with pencil
- Personal die cut machine with flowers & butterflies in various sizes
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Spray paint the sign board if needed to match the color(s) of desired prints from the stack. If no spray painting is needed, move to step 2.
2. Cover the back of the magnet board with desired print from the stack.
3. Cut out several butterflies and flowers using assorted prints from the stack. Layer them if desired or leave as is and then attach them to a set of magnets. Add to the center or outside of magnet board.
4. Cut out additional flowers, leaves and other icons from the stack. Add them as desired to compliment the board.
5. Add a decorative strip of printed paper across the top of the notepad. Add 2 magnets to the back of the notepad and stick it on the board. Wrap the outside of the pencil with a section of paper from the stack and add it to the board as well.