SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Bake Easy™ or vegetable pan spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Wilton® Pure Vanilla Extract
- maple syrup for serving
- Wilton® Waffle Dipper Pan
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare Waffle Dipper pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, whisk together milk, butter, egg and vanilla until well combined. Pour into dry ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth. Spoon mixture into pan, filling cavities 2/3 full.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until waffle dippers spring back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on cooling grid 3 minutes. Remove from pan and serve immediately with maple syrup.
Items in This Collection