Wake Up & Smell the Coffee
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large glass container
- Styrofoam brand foam block to fit diameter of container
- 2 pkgs whole coffee beans
- 1 pkg floral sticky clay
- Faux floral:
- 2 burgundy hydrangea bushes
- 6 brown hydrangea stems
- 4 burgundy/green berry stems
- 4 small burgundy pompom stems
- 4 brown weed textured flower stems
- Sharp knife
- Wire cutters
- Glass cleaner & paper towels
- Clean container with glass cleaner.
- Cut Styrofoam block 2" smaller than the diameter of the container to allow for the coffee beans. For example: if container opening is 8" cut the Styrofoam 6". Place a small amount of sticky clay container bottom. Place Styrofoam block on top.
- Fill container with whole coffee beans.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of all floral materials.
- Cut 1 stem of brown weed texture into 2 pieces and place in the center.
- Cut burgundy hydrangeas from bush. Place 2 small hydrangeas in the top center in front and behind the brown weed stems.
- Place one large hydrangea on the front rim of container and one behind on rim of container. Repeat with one on each side draping just slightly lower than the others on the rim. Fill middle with more burgundy and brown hydrangeas.
- Cut the berry stems into 2 pieces and place in between the hydrangeas evenly through out the arrangement.
- Repeat with the brown weed stems and small burgundy pompom stems.