SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Coral Couture stack
- DCWV® home wall decor word “home"
- Frame collage
- Vintage mementos (i.e. door knob, handle, keys, etc.)
- Metal alphabet letters
- Assorted buttons
- Assorted metal charms
- Ribbon pieces including: white lace, cream twill ribbon, coral ribbon
- Craft paint as needed to personalize vintage items
- 1" foam brush
- Personal die cut machine with birdhouse die cut shapes
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue & wood glue as needed)
- Saw tooth hanger(s) & nail(s)
- Paper trimmer
1. Take out the glass from each of the frames. Store in a safe place away from the reach of children and pets.
2. Select prints for the display, one for each frame opening. Cut them down to size and insert into frame.
3. Embellish each opening, adding a string of paper bird cages and keys to one window, a door knob to another, and a handle to a 3rd one. Cut out a little house using assorted prints and adhere to the 4th opening. Embellish the house by adding buttons, lace, and metal charms as desired. Set frames aside.
4. Cover the front of the word “home" with an additional print from the stack. Adhere this to the center of the frame collage.
5. Add the saw tooth hangers on the back (if not already available) and hang.