SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 unframed corkboards: 17"x23"
- 2 branches with moss
- 3 grapevine flower shapes
- 2 yellow spikes
- 3 blue spikes
- 3 yellow tulips
- Branch with green leaves
- 2 stems with bright yellow buds
- 1 pkg cloth-covered wire
- 3 pcs of Styrofoam™ sheet 1"x1"x1"
- Wire cutter
- Picture hangers
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo for item placement.
1. Attach picture hangers to back of corkboards. Turn to the front & place the boards side-by-side on the work surface, one higher than the other.
2. Place the grapevine flowers on the boards. Place Styrofoam™ pieces where grapevine flowers will be to support their weight. Puncture two holes in the board on either side of foam.
3. Feed a long wire from the back up through the holes. Wrap both ends around Styrofoam™ piece. Twist wire; trim excess. Glue to secure.
4. Turn boards over & cover each wire with glue. Allow to dry.
5. Turn boards back over. Glue grapevine flowers to Styrofoam™ pieces.
6. Arrange flower & leaves around the grapevine flowers. Glue in place.
Don’t allow excess glue to drip onto the cork. It cannot be removed. If glue does fall on the cork, just glue on a leaf to cover.