Wallpaper Coffee Table
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Coffee table
- Glass top for coffee table
- Measuring tape
- Utility knife & cutting mat
- Straight edge
1. Measure coffee table top length and width.
2. Turn the wallpaper, pattern side down, onto work surface. Measure and mark the appropriate size piece to cut based on coffee table top dimensions.
3. Cut the wallpaper with a utility knife, using a straight edge as a guide.
4. Lay the wallpaper on top of the coffee table
5. Place glass on top of wallpaper.
Tip: occasionally changing the design will give anew and refreshing look.