1. Measure and cut the wallpaper to the exact length desired using a ruler and a pair of scissors.
2. Cut each dowel rod 1”-2” longer than the width of wallpaper.
3. For both the top and bottom, place the wallpaper over the rod, tucking into place and securing with a staple gun, stapling every couple inches.
4. Too make sure the rod stays in place, run a small amount of glue down the length of rod, making sure the edges are thoroughly fastened into place.
5. To hang, tie a piece of decorative cord to each end of the rod and hang from a hook on the wall.