1. If individual shelves are removable, take them out for ease of measurement and installation.
2. Measure the back of each shelving section.
3. Prime the back of shelving unit where the wallpaper will be installed.
4. Cut wallpaper to size. If shelving unit is wider than the roll, be careful to match up the pattern before making any cuts. Leave a little extra to be cut with a utility knife for perfect seams and edges.
5. Paint wallpaper paste onto the back surface with a brush.
6. Use the plastic smoother to firmly adhere the wallpaper, working out any air bubbles. Align up additional strips at the seam, touching but not overlapping, with the pattern lined up.
7. Use a damp cloth to wipe off excess glue.
8. Cut carefully into the corner edge of the shelf to remove any excess wallpaper
9. Repeat for all areas. Replace shelves once the wallpaper glue has dried overnight.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.