Wandering Chair Sweep
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Wandering Jew bush
- 1 orchid stem
- 1 bolt natural
- 1 bolt
- 1 pkg. 22-gauge dark brown cloth stem wire
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Trim foliage from foliage base.
2. Form a “C" using longer vines on left and shorter on right. Secure with wire and then glue.
3. Trim orchids and glue to top left using wire and then glue.
4. Curl long wires around pencil to form tendrils.
5. Shape ribbon and attach above orchids.
Note: Use left over foliage by securing to chair with ribbon, wire or pew clips