1. Cut wire into approximately 12" lengths.
2. Wrap wire around the washer (in the hole and around the outside) twisting the end around the rest of the wire to secure and trim the end.
3. Slip some beads on the wire and wrap the washer, slipping and wrapping until close to the end of the length of wire. Tuck the remaining portion under some of the wrapped wire on the back side and twist around a wire or two in the back to secure. Cut off the excess. Continue in the same manner filling the washer as desired.
4. To make a loop for the necklace cord to go through cut a short length of wire, slip a few beads on, fold in a loop shape and twist the wire ends around wire on the washer to secure the loop.
5. An optional way to attach the necklace cord is to fold the cord in half, loop the fold through the washer hole and put the open ends of the cord through the cord loop forming a slip knot.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>