SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Jewelry & Metal Glue™
- Aleene’s® Quick Dry Tacky Glue®
- Metallic spray paint, desired color
- Assorted flat metal washers in 3-4 different sizes
- Paper towel
- Craft foam sheet
- Freezer paper
1. Lay out freezer paper on work surface. Arrange washers in a desired design on freezer paper. You may want to draw the shape you desire on the freezer paper as a template. Works best in smaller sizes up to 8" in diameter.
2. Use Aleene's® Jewelry & Metal Glue™ to adhere the touching edges of washers. Use paper towel to wipe off excess glue from top of washers. Let dry completely.
3. Peel freezer paper from bottom of washers and spray paint with metallic spray paint. Let dry completely.
4. Using pencil, trace washers shape on craft foam sheet. Cut foam along traced line. Use Aleene’s® Quick Dry Tacky Glue® to adhere foam piece to bottom. Let dry..